Let me say a word about me...

I'm a world citizen
by Orazio Nullo
I'm not a painter: I'm just an old man who learned, with many troubles, to use a personal computer for typewriting anything was passing through my mind; when I was younger than now, I dreamt to become a poet or a novelist or a radio/t.v. reporter: Mediterranean Sea grew me up as a man and as a soldier and destiny gave me the chance of a long life. I chose to live this part of it, that could be the last one, on an island in the middle of the most important sea in the whole history of western culture, a little land well known all over the world for its dessert wine and its salted capers. Some years ago, I discovered internet and a peculiar software included in Windows that could help me to play with lines and colours, in order to create abstract pictures to share on social networks where I met the selfpushed writer Claudio Montini who was looking for images to use for covers of his e-books. He helped me to better my italian and I made the same producing images and pictures and photos.

© 2018 Text written by Orazio Nullo 
©2017 Picture "Electronic trick" by Orazio Nullo

Commenti

Post più popolari